Jan 30 Annual General Mtg & Board Elections
Last Update: 12/20/2015 3:53 PM
1/30/16 Sat (4:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Ave, Berkeley
It’s that time of year for our Annual General Meeting where we come together as an organization to report on all the great work NorCalPCA is doing for our communities and assisting returning volunteers with readjustment back home and hold elections for officers to the NorCalPCA Board.
This is your opportunity to get an overview of everything we our doing to fulfill our Mission of promoting understanding between peoples of the world and assisting returning volunteers with readjustment. Come to
- Learn more about our key Third Goal Programs such as the Global Presenters Program, Beyond Borders Storytelling, our newsletter and cooperative activities with the local Peace Corps Office
- Learn more about our services to assist returning Peace Corps Volunteers with readjustment to life and work back home
- Learn about our Grants Program
- Meet program heads to ask questions and learn how you can support the valuable work we do.
- See how your donations and memberships dues are spent
- Meet your regional Board representatives
- Elect Board representatives
If you would like to learn more about running for the NorCalPCA Board of Directors click here.
Support the Mission
Your membership donation supports our mission of bringing a human perspective to world events. Become a member today.
RPCVs Speakers Needed
Last year the Global Presenters Program matched over 100 RPCVs to schools and community groups in 21 cities. Due to the success of last year we are receiving record numbers of requests for RPCV speakers. Volunteer and help bring to life the Third Goal of Peace Corps
Love at First Sight Story Jam
Celebrate the month of love with our Love at First Sight Story Jam. Enjoy a kaleidoscope of tales of friendship, family and love crossing borders and cultures. If you have an idea for a story contact our producer Justina Wu (email@example.com
) or come to our Feb 9 storytelling practice. Admission $10